To provide culturally appropriate informational activities according to the Z-HOPE program format
- To foster collaborative partnerships between community organizations with shared goals
- To promote the opportunities for expansion in Stork’s Nest programs
- To facilitate community service and mentorship opportunities for members of the organization
- To provide an equitable chapter recognition program for community services rendered
- To provide a standard reporting format to concentrate efforts and demonstrate the organization’s impact
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. chapter members and its affiliates use a train-the-trainer approach to facilitateage appropriate programs within over 500 communities. Implementation plans include the entire United States and selected international countries. Interventions have been developed to meet the unique cultural needs of the African American community and persons of color.Z-HOPE is designed to work with the following groups of people: Women, Youth, Seniors, Men and International Women. Within each group, the program focuses on a holistic approach to touch on mind, body and spirit.By implementing the Z-HOPE program into the activities of the chapter, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Gamma Omicron Zeta Chapter has been very active in serving both the Essex County community and African countries abroad.